Monday, 28 March 2011

The Loathsome Ratmen and all their Vile Kin - Part I

Hey guys,

I decided to post some pictures of my Skaven army thus far. I finished my first Clanrat unit a while ago and ever since I've been working on a unit of Skavenslaves, with a special unit-filler.

Here's a picture of the finished Clanrat unit!


The idea behind the unit-filler is that it’s a failed Moulder experiment, instead of an adonis shaped Rat Ogre he turned to be an obese and most likely mentally challenged Rat Ogre.
The filler is obviously still WIP, need needs some more details. The arms and tail are current blu-tacked on, they need to be glued and the gaps need some GS as well. His left arm will also get a handcuff and some chains hanging from it. :) 

I’m not sure about adding fur yet, I haven’t done fur before.. What do you think?





That's it for now!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that Rat Ogre looks good. I love how deformed and hairless it is. Kudos on a great idea and conversion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir! He's currently on hold, but will receive some more love once I finished a bunch of Mordheim stuff.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to scrap off the shields if you want to cut costs for the skaven slaves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The slaves don't even have shields, there's nothing to scrape off.. ;)
    Shields are basically useless for Slaves, just a waste of points indeed. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Share

 
© MMXI - Wyrdstone Wasteland - This blog is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed to Games-Workshop Ltd. Theme created by Pfreck.